Non-Destructive Weld Testing : Pipeline Crawlers
Non Destructive Weld Testing
10-60 Pipeline Crawler - Applications and Features
- Specifically designed for non destructive weld testing of circumferential butt welds in tubular installations such as oil and gas transmission lines, while in construction.
- The 10-60 pipeline crawler is a compact modular unit suitable for use onshore or offshore in a wide variety of climatic conditions, in pipelines of nominal diameter from 10 inches to 60 inches.
- X-Ray tubeheads available: 160 kV Balteau, 200 kV Balteau, 300 kV Balteau.
- Powered by high-efficiency rechargeable sealed lead acid batteries.
- Modular construction: ease of operation, maintenance, and servicing.
- Full remote control of travel, park, and exposure modes from outside the pipeline, using a small shielded signaling isotope.
- Safety features include anti-runaway circuitry, and retrieval latching assembly deployed using a purpose built recovery vehicle.